Office 365 (Plan P1) provides you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere at any time on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices—while helping to protect against malicious software and spam.
· Easily manage your email with 25-gigabyte (GB) mailboxes and send emails up to 35 megabytes (MB) in size
· Work from almost anywhere with automatically updated email, calendar, and contacts across devices you use most, including PCs, Macintosh computers, iPhone, Android phones, Blackberry smartphones, Microsoft Windows Mobile®, and Windows® Phones
· Connect with Microsoft Outlook 2010 or Office Outlook 2007 and use all of the rich Outlook functionality you already know and use, whether you are connected to the Internet at home, or in the office, or you are working offline
· Access your email, calendar, and contacts from nearly any web browser while enjoying a rich, familiar Outlook experience with Outlook Web App
· Use your existing domain name to create professional email addresses powered by Exchange Online (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Easily schedule meetings by sharing calendars and viewing them side by side, seeing your colleagues’ availability, and suggested meeting times from your calendar
· Help protect your organization from spam and viruses with Microsoft Forefront® Online Protection for Exchange, which includes multiple filters and virus-scanning engines
Team Sites and Public Websites
Powered by Microsoft SharePoint® Online
SharePoint Online helps you create sites to share documents and information with colleagues and customers. It lets you:· Work together effectively by sharing team documents and tracking project milestones to keep everyone in sync· Keep your team’s important documents online so the latest versions are always at hand· Provide all team members with online access to critical business information whenever and wherever they need it· Easily protect critical business information by controlling who can access, read, and share documents and information· Market your small business using a simple public-facing website with a custom domain name (for example, www.contoso.com)· Publish, share and edit Access database applications on your Team SiteOff
Hosted on Microsoft SharePoint Online
Office Web Apps are convenient online companions to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote® that offer you an easy way to access, view, and edit documents directly from your web browser.
· Work with others simultaneously in Excel spreadsheets and in OneNote notebooks while seeing who is editing what parts of the document
· Access and view Office documents from your mobile device
· Ensure that viewers experience great fidelity between documents viewed with the Office Web Apps and those viewed in the desktop Office applications
Powered by Microsoft Lync Online
Microsoft Lync™ Online helps you find and quickly connect with the right person from within the Office applications you already use.
· Find and connect with colleagues and customers from virtually anywhere via rich presence, instant messaging (IM), audio/video calls, and online meetings
· Use the Presence indicator to see when coworkers and partners are online and available
· Make PC-to-PC audio and video calls with colleagues and customers
· Conduct rich online meetings—including audio, video, and web conferencing—with people both inside and outside your organization
· Share your desktop, online whiteboards, and presentations with colleagues and partners inside and outside of your organization
· Click-to-Communicate with other users of Office 365, Microsoft Windows Live™, and MSN® Messenger
Customers who purchase Microsoft Office 365 for professionals and small businesses have the Microsoft Office 365 Community (www.community.office365.com) available as the primary way to have technical and billing issues resolved. Telephone support for any technical questions is not provided in the cost of the subscription.
The Microsoft Office 365 Community is a single destination for self-help support information and community discussion. The Microsoft Office 365 Community has the latest information to help customers find answers to a variety of technical, billing and service questions via support forums, wikis, and blogs.